Cross stitch - Flosstube, #8--- I GOT MAIL, so excited, lookie, lookie [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
Cross stitch - Flosstube, #8--- I GOT MAIL, so excited, lookie, lookie [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

The world of cross stitching issue #221, purchased from ebay as new item. We had a hard time trying to order anything back issued on their site.... then to find out they weren't currently selling back issued magazine.
Bebunnies is a 16 month calendar from September 2014-December 2015 (6 patterns included on the back) Floss listed DMC, Anchor, Maderia
Wished I could have shown the bebunnies more closely. All the craziness behind a nd besides me was rather distracting.... not like I need that as an excuse to be distracted, ha!!!
Channels mentioned: Michala Mikytova, video"cross stitch 4 very late September update" & Palette PC for the sweet encouragement on my creativity., and Calico, whom loves birds so much!
And not mentioned Heather Stitches for all the wonderful conversation back and forth.
All of you flosstubers are so awesome.
Thank you to the people who watch and share their thoughts. This community ROCKS. Cant wait to show you guys my wip rotations!!!!

Contents For More